In order to help buyers and sellers remain safe, here are some safety tips.
1) Consider a safe, busy public place with many other humans to ensure others are there to witness the transaction and to ensure that the transaction is safe.
2) Consider going with a partner, or an acquaintance for extra support and safety.
3) If a deal looks to good to be true, it probably is. Disregard shady deals from individuals if it does not look believable.
4) Consider transactions that the buyer and seller workout a deal for shipping to avoid contact in person.
5) Have good communication with the buyer and seller to ensure they are real, trustworthy and are actually interested in the product, this can be done through video and or phone calls.
6) Sellers should ensure all products are clean and that they are transacting exactly what was posted in the listing.